St. Andrews International Schools in Thailand are part of Cognita, a global school network of over 60 schools in seven countries. Providing excellent teaching and supporting every child to achieve their potential are the cornerstones of a Cognita education.
St. Andrews International Schools offer the English National Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Programme. Each school campus is small with a supportive and nurturing community feel.
St. Andrews International Schools offers education to children from international and local communities. The education programmes are based on the English National Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate. Our schools endeavour to meet the needs of the whole child in order for them to fulfil their potential in academic, social, emotional, cultural and physical development. This is achieved through a balanced curriculum that contains a blend of both traditional values and modern technology. Emphasis on the individual is actively encouraged and supported by an ethos which is caring, respectful and tolerant of differences in abilities, needs, cultures and religions.
St. Andrews International School, Sukhumvit 107 is committed to:
- Teaching students to appreciate other cultures and to be aware of the needs and values of others.
- Teaching students that all people are equal regardless of race, gender, colour and religion.
- To help each student achieve the highest academic standards and reach their full potential.
- To instil confidence in students about their ability and pride in their achievements through individualised learning plans.
- To promote a balanced curriculum that caters for students' physical, social, emotional and cultural development.
- Teach with an interactive approach to learning, within a stimulated, structured environment to ensure that we promote a sense of self-worth, self-esteem and confidence in our students.
St. Andrews International Schools' philosophy and objectives will guide our work in fulfilling our vision of becoming a leading International School in Thailand and achieving excellence in education and promoting consistent values throughout our community.