Accelerated English Learning for Year 7-9

At St. Andrews Sukhumvit 107, we offer an Accelerated English Course with individual care to bring out the best in every student.

We will contact you with additional information.

"*" indicates required fields

1Your details

St. Andrews Sukhumvit 107 is now accepting student applications for an intensive English Programme for students, with low level English, to improve their proficiency in English Language and to prepare them for IGCSE and IB examinations.


S107 Campus

7 Sukhumvit 107 Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260


August 2023

Limited spaces available

Years old

Years 7 - 9

11 – 14 years old.

What is the programme?

70% of this student’s timetable will consist of the intensive English Programme and the remaining 30% will consist of Maths, PE and enrichment activities.

The course is run by 5 specialist highly qualified EAL teachers, led by Mr Denis Smith, previously Head of EAL at several renowned International Schools in China, Vietnam and Thailand.

Specialisms within the team include: Intensive English, Conversation and debate, Science and EAL, Humanities and EAL, International Cookery and EAL, Art and EAL

How long is the programme?

1 year of accelerated and intensive study, in the first instance.

S107 Student Testimonial 2023 Jungwoo

Process to connect to the
St. Andrews International School, Sukhumvit 107

Submit your information

Fill out the short form & submit.

We introduce ourselves

A member of our team will contact you via phone & email.

Visit our Campus

You will be invited to our school tour of S107

Discover a world of opportunities under one roof as this truly international education creates and offers choices of curriculum suited to your child’s future path.

Copyright © 2023 St. Andrews International School Sukhumvit 107. All rights reserved.